Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Things I Will Miss


I've been thinking a lot lately about things I'll miss when we leave Grand Junction.  Friends and family is right at the top of the list but there's lots of other things as well.  Like Main Street.  It's special due to the building architecture, casual street design, abundant flowers and unique Art On The Corner.  Of course every area has unique buildings and there's always something blooming in Lake Oswego OR and they even have some art on the corner, though not at much.  From our visits to the area we already have some favorites and I'm sure we'll be finding more.  That's one of the things I've learned by moving to different area--each is unique and special in some way.  The trick is to find those things and dwell on the positive rather than reflect back on what you no longer have.  But I'll still remember my favorite Grand Junction features.  And I'll be telling you more of them in the coming days.

1 comment:

  1. Grand Junction will miss you, too. You will have great memories and make new ones in OR.

    ReplyDelete