To enhance the stenciling I traced the triangles with a black pen. After the stamped mask image was put in place I added some silver pearls. I stamped the mask, added some red colored pencil and a bit of glitter pen, cut it out and matted it with black. The tag is adhered directly to the card but the mask is popped up.
I stamped a leaf randomly on the card front and stenciled the chevron pattern using Versamark ink.
If I had seen that tag available commercially, I would have had no interest in it but since I was determined to use what I made, it became a challenge to put something together that worked. It's good to give the brain and artistic muse a good challenge now and then.