Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Distress Marker

This technique with the Distress Markers was similar to what I did yesterday except that I put the marker directly on a solid rubber stamp then misted it.  After I did one image I misted it again for a second image but that one really wasn't so great and I deemed it unusable.

I matted the image on gold cardstock and then adhered it to a wide flag that I embossed with a folder.  I tied baker's twine around avocado cardstock and then put a cut border at the bottom.  All of the above was adhered to the front of a kraft card.

Conclusion:  The markers blended well on the stamp and it made or a pretty simple way of adding a variety of color to the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment