Friday, November 9, 2012

Distress Marker Revisited


This card actually shows the same technique I used with the Distress Markers yesterday.  The only difference was that I used an iridescent pearl water to blend the color so the image has a bit of sheen that dresses it up.

I added a star brad to the stamped star at the top of the tree and the banner was stamped and then cut out.  I overstamped it with the text, both images from Simon Says Stamp.

The image was matted and adhered to a cream card.

Christmas before Thanksgiving.  Okay, I admit it.  It isn't my first Christmas card for the year.  I don't care too much for the process of reproduction so I have to come up with a lot of different designs and it takes some time.  I actually have over 100 already made.

No comments:

Post a Comment