Thursday, March 28, 2013

ATC in blue



You won't be seeing many more atc's on this blog as I've decided to quit making them.  I'm just catching up with a few exchanges and then will devote my time to other things.  I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately and felt like something needed to go.

This card started with a sponged background in blues and greens that included metallic colors.  It looks much richer than the photo shows.  I added some cord with knots which I also painted.  Embellishments are a cut out stamped flower and leaf and dots of gold metallic paint.

1 comment:

  1. Hope "cutting out" relates only to ATC's and not to blogging in general. Visiting your blog comes immediately after my first sip of coffee each morning. Your artistic creations are varied, wonderful and colorful; Your travelogues contain terrific photos and interesting well written descriptions. My life wouldn't be the same without the 'meeting' with you every morning! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete