Thursday, January 24, 2013

Unopened Flower


I returned to Sprouts and it was a more pleasant experience this time.  We took our time browsing and the checkout line moved right along.  For tomorrow's breakfast I'm going to thoroughly enjoy the lemon poppyseed muffin I purchased.
But I didn't need to buy more flowers because the bouquet I purchased last week still looks great.

This flower (from that bouquet) doesn't look like it's going to open but it's still pretty.  I like the contrast between the orange and the wine color and I used a Topaz detail filter in Photoshop Elements to bring out the fuzziness that is on this stem and wine-colored petals.  The small photo doesn't show it really well but you can see some of it.  And I thought a frame in the same wine color completed the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment