Saturday, January 5, 2013

A New Year Full of Promise


I try to not post cards on my blog until they have been sent and received but I've spent so much time either at the hospital or nursing home with my mother  in the past few weeks that I've had little opportunity to be creative so I have to make an exception.

In January I traditionally make cards that incorporate a small calendar that can be used all year if desired.  This one started with a striped background paper printed from MDS2 by Stampin Up.  I used my electronic cutter to cut the flowers in a coordinating color and the leaves are die cut.  Flower centers and the red scalloped edge are punched.

I really need to get to the studio to create more cards so I can get them in the mail.  Mom is settled in for now so it should be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment