Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Visit To The Bookstore


I made a trip to the bookstore.  We had to go somewhere because our house was being shown and Barnes & Nobel seemed a good choice.  We enjoyed a drink at the Starbucks portion of the store and while I consumed mine I lost three games of solitaire on my phone.
Then I went exploring and I'll be posting some of the things I found.

Since my reading is done almost 100 percent digitally, I wasn't really looking to buy a book but I still find "real" printed books to be interesting and I hope there is always a bookstore to be found.   I found one of my favorite authors, John Grisham.  I think I've read all of his books and I'm always surprised by the variety of his plots.  And some of them translated really well to movies, too.  I hope he keeps writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment