Sharing some of my exploration into the world of art. I'll include some stamped work, digital work, photography and maybe even some journaling.
Sunday, April 28, 2013
It's a variation of a baby card I made from the pack of paper I mentioned earlier. This time I cut the little dresses into a square and added narrow satin ribbon. Those were matted on light green cardstock which had a scalloped edge. I punched the border on patterned paper and green cardstock and adhered those to the card front. Now that I'm looking at the design, I'm wondering if some little hearts scattered about might be a good idea. I'll try that out. Making good use of some of the nursery paper that really didn't interest me proved to be a good challenge and now two cards are in my stash awaiting the arrival of a baby girl.