Friday, October 26, 2012



Due to requests from my fan club (thanks!) I'm back.  I don't know how often I'll be posting or exactly what I'll be posting but we'll see how it goes.   Did I get a lot accomplished on the other project to which I referred when I took my leave?  Not really, though I made some progress.  But it didn't seem to be my blogging that was getting in the way.  So here I am.

This card started with the three monsters that were lurking inthe $1 bin at Michaels.  They begged to come home with me to haunt people I know.  The lime green mat has a border punch and I added a punched rat and bat.  The spider dangles from a thin filament and I added a ribbon and bow.  Each of the spooks has google eyes.

They look more friendly than scary.  Don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment