Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm Back With A Canvas

Yes, here I am again.  And I'm back with a big project.  I recently completed  Jennifer McGuire's online class, Inspiration Showcase.  It was excellent and well organized and I learned quite a lot.  One of the things Jennifer suggested was making a canvas as a quick reference to the many techniques presented.  At first I wasn't going to do a canvas but at the last minute I changed my mind - and here it is!  Each row represents a different emphasis.  The hexagons are mostly cardstock, but there are a few canvas pieces here and there.  Jennifer also showed how to do the various embellishments.  She has an upcoming Christmas card class so check into that if you have an interest.  And I completed some cards using some of the techniques and I'll be showing those in the coming days so come back to check them out.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you in blog land again. I always enjoy seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete