Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Stencil Byproduct


I may have mentioned that using stencils and the gelli plate can be a little messy.  I try to use up as much of the paint and ink as I can by wiping it across journal pages or cardstock.  And while I try to keep their use to a minimum to save trees, it is occasionally necessary to use a paper towel.  This journal page shows the right-hand page completely covered in paper towel that cleaned up green paint and then was spritzed with Dylusions in.  The left-hand page has just a strip of the paper towel but was spritzed with the Dylusions overall.  

The second photo shows a completed page that I did over the background.  The graphics are actual wine labels and the leaf is die cut.  The flower is stamped and die cut.

I'd show you the other page but so far there's nothing on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment