Sunday, December 8, 2013

Suspended Snowflake


I had new snowflake die cuts and used them rather extensively in my Christmas card designs this year.  This card requires two identical snowflakes with filament adhered between them.  The filament is taped to the front of the card, centered in the window which was die cut.  The white front is folder embossed and I added sparkly stickers to the center of the snowflakes.  Of course the suspended effect is only effective when the card is open but I think it's a nice surprise for the recipient.  And it's pretty easy to accomplish which is always a good thing.  I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. This card is truly gorgeous! I am the lucky recipient of this masterpiece! Thanks so much Diane (and John). It is on display for everybody to see! Leslie

    ReplyDelete