Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Smash Book

My daughter, granddaughter and I each started a Smash book when I visited OR last month.  It turned out to be a great "girls" project to do together even though we each work in our own book.

My husband and I went to the Crave Bake Shop in downtown Lake Oswego where we sampled one of their cinnamon rolls (see photo).  It was delicious and I never would have guessed that it was vegan.  I also purchased a chocolate cupcake to take home and it was equally delicious.

We've decided that this is on our list for "must visit" when we return to Lake Oswego.  One of the significant things about Crave Bake Shop?  It was a winner on the Foodnetwork Cup Cake Wars.  The $10,000 prize allowed them to open this storefront.  I highly recommend it for a special treat - or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment